Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Introduction

First blog is going to be a basic introduction of myself and planned content to be posted. I have no writing experience, always interested in just writing subjects of interest but never have seemed to get vague ideas into written format.

I have recently in the past year gotten heavily into health and fitness, with most of my free time spent absorbing and practicing a healthy and active lifestyle, so I will talking a lot about nutrition, exercise and everything in between.

As well as health/fitness I get my fair share of current events, and I will probably share much more of my opinions on the matter more than I anticipate at the moment. I promise to be heavily opinionated on any and all issues politics.

Of course as a nerd I will also be talking about video games! I won't get into my history and experience with the topic right this moment but I assume I will talk about the few games I currently play in depth. Along with the more complex break down of games, I will also talk about upcoming games I actually look forward to and probably even more about those I don't care about (hate in fact).

That's it for my first post, my first post is unplanned at the moment but look forward to it within the week!


-tlf

22 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blog man, looking forward to the posts about health & fitness since I just started taking an interest in that myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol me and Jenn love new bloggers good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, I like seeing new blogs evolve. I'm a bit of a health nut myself, so I look forward to your postings

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks pretty sick, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Job, I'm following you

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome to the community. hope you get started with some great content soon. will keep returning back for content thats posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome to the community, look forward to hearing more. i just recently got into healthy living, i've noticed improvements in how i feel within weeks, it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog should be similar to mine, check out my fitness logs and reviews and everything i just started as well and will look forward to see what you have to post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to reading your posts. I would be particularly interested in the health and fitness posts as I'm neither very fit or healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! Writing's not as hard as it seems though, you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should spruce up your layout =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the healthy life, I'll stick to hedonism myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fitness tips are always welcomed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck man, I just started my blog as well. I also just started weight training!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't worry about the lack of experience! And actually, we all love videogames so trust me i'll keep coming :)! Take care of yourself and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds good, I'm a new blogger too, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOo! Hedonism!

    Well anyway, I'm still waiting for LA Noir for the PC so I guess if you could tell us if it's any good would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best of luck to you and your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here's to all of us new bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what genres do you play? vg blogs are always interesting

    ReplyDelete